Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Homemade Fresh Samosa served on bed of lettuce with tamarind sauce and limes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Fresh Samosa served on bed of lettuce with tamarind sauce and limes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Fresh Samosa served on bed of lettuce with tamarind sauce and limes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade fresh samosa served on bed of lettuce with tamarind sauce and limes recipe. To cook homemade fresh samosa served on bed of lettuce with tamarind sauce and limes you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Fresh Samosa served on bed of lettuce with tamarind sauce and limes:
- Get For dough
- You need 2 cups plain flour
- Get 5 Tbsp oil
- Provide 1/2 cup water
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Use For filling :
- Take 500 gram potatoes
- You need 100 g garden peas
- You need 1 Tbsp ginger and garlic paste
- You need 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Use 1 chopped green chilli
- Take 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Take 1/2 cumin seeds
- Prepare Fresh coriander
Instructions to make Homemade Fresh Samosa served on bed of lettuce with tamarind sauce and limes:
- Firstly, Boil the potatoes. Once boiled, drain them and keep them aside.
- Place a pan over the heat. Put 3 Tbsp oil into the pan. Once the oil heat up, add cumin seeds, ginger and garlic paste. Cook it till golden brown. Add mashed potatoes or very thinly diced, peas, garam masala, fresh corriander, chilli powder, green chilli. Mix it together. Take it off the heat and let it cool down.
- In mean time, get the dough made. Put the plain flour in to the bowl with salt and oil in. Rub it together, slowly add water and knead it till you get nice and stiff dough. Keep it aside for 20 mins.
- Roll out the pastry in to circle shape. Cut in the middle with sharp knife. You will have two sheets in front of you. Grab the left corner bring in the middle, grab the right corner bring in the middle too, you will start to see you have got triangle shape. Put the filling in to pocket and close them with a little water. Keep doing the process till you get about 6 samosa made.
- Place a oil in to the fryer or pot. Fry them over the medium heat till golden brown. Make sure the oil is not very hot. If the oil is too hot, The pastry will not cooked properly.
- Samosas should come out nice and crispy. Served them with any sauce you would like or dry Channa curry.
Quick & easy homemade samosas with a vegetarian spiced potato and pea filling and a secret shortcut flaky crust. We eat them greedily in the car, where they flake all over us and the seats, and drips of sticky tamarind chutney roll down our chins. Cranberries, tamarind and brown rice fill this delicious baked samosa. Made with thick-cut bacon, fried onions and a dash of hot sauce, these collard greens are definitely not your average side dish. Store any leftover samosas, well wrapped, in the refrigerator for several days; freeze for longer storage.
If you find this Homemade Fresh Samosa served on bed of lettuce with tamarind sauce and limes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.